Monday, March 15, 2010

Me one to Verycocinar

Today I want to give you good news. For a few weeks I have integrated to my professional life the functions of person in charge of contents in verycocinar.

I do not believe that it does great it is missing that it presents the project. Verycocinar has already more than two years and a spectacular growth. The project was founded by Sergio Espeja, expert in ruby on rails, and Manel Carrere, journalist. For personal motives, Manel has left the project and I am assuming his functions.

Personally it does a lot of illusion to me. With Sergio we met in the roadweb. Later we are in some events and we supported a cordial relation. But one day called me and invited me to eat. In front of a proposal of this type, I could not say that not.

There he me offered to take charge of the contents of the portal. I did not doubt it and said to him that yes. It was only a question of finding the suitable formula in which the two were feeling comfortable. In my opinion, it has been really easy to find the formula because the two were joined by some aspects that seem fundamental to me;

First of all we are very complementary. Let's say that me one gives me well the part of contents (and I can make sure you that I am already putting so many spoon to contribute my point of view) but I am much limited in the technological thing, although I can programme. He, on the other hand, is a crack programming but it does not dominate so much the audio-visual contents.

Secondly I believe that the passion joins us for throwing ourselves to do risky projects but with big expectations and the taste for the audio-visual thing. It can seem anecdotal but, in fact, it is almost the most important thing. This type of adventures has a few very specific characteristics that, if your targets are distant, can generate conflicts.

In the third place, I believe that the two have demonstrated a big aptitude to adapt ourselves to the interests mĂștuos.

And, finally, he would add an important aspect. This "integration" has started for verycocinar, but we are already thinking how to integrate him to him in flashmotor. In fact, it will come to What if from movie that one of his associates dominates like him it does the technological thing.

The life of the entrepreneur tends to be a roller coaster. There are epochs in which you float and epochs in which everything gets into a crisis. So that little spends the above mentioned, it is ideal to have new challenges that feed ambitions and expectations. So to join me to verycocinar is big news.

I will be already telling you …

No comments:

Post a Comment